Monday, April 27, 2015

BRANDNEW VIDEO : public fuck 66 (20 minutes) HD video


fucked by a stranger in public. no cumshot in this video. i was sitting in my car at a public park a couple of minutes after i got fucked by a man
and i shot my load while another stranger watched us from the bushes. he was still in the bushes watching me. so i tried to get a hard cock again. he was walking beside my car and when he saw my cock he came to me and opened his pants. we was jerking our cocks and then he fucked me. he had to stop for a moment as another car was getting close but then he continued to fuck me with his big cock. he was very nervous at this public place. i asked him to shot his load on my chest and he tried to do so but as he was nervous he couldn’t cum. but he is a good fucker and i hope i will meet him again ! filmed with 5 cameras. HD video (1280 x 720 pixel)

links to the video at my website

please check and bookmark my tumblr blog as i'm not sure if i will continue here at blogger !

No comments:

Post a Comment