Monday, April 6, 2015

BRANDNEW VIDEO : public sex 77

sex with a very hairy stranger in public ! i was flashing my cock to a stranger at a public beach. he was completely naked and he was watching me jerking my cock. he was nervous as there was other people in a distance at the beach and a car was driving by just in front of my car. but then he was jerking his cock while he was watching me ! he came to me and i sucked his cock. i wanted him to shoot his load all over me but i was so horny about this hot hairy man that i couldn’t stop shooting my load soon. i hope to meet him again and i hope next time he will cover me with his hot cum before i shot my load ;-) filmed with 7 cameras. HD video (1280 x 720 pixel)

links to the video at my website

please check and bookmark my tumblr blog as i'm not sure if i will continue here at blogger !

No comments:

Post a Comment