Monday, November 30, 2015

BRANDNEW VIDEO : public dildo fuck 3 (21 minutes) HD video

a stranger fucked me with a huge dildo in public ! cold weather and huge dildo up my butt (my size limit) made my cock only semi hard in this video, sorry. he caught me playing with my cock in my car at the beach. i asked him to fuck me with a dildo. he stuffed my tight ass with that fat dildo and i needed a moment to open up my hole. he was nervous as some people was getting closer and we had to stop for some minutes as they was walking by just behind my car. then i was standing outside my car with that fat dildo plugged with the suction cap to the door of my car. the man came back and jerked me until i shot my load while i had that huge dildo up my butt ! filmed with 8 cameras. HD video (1280 x 720 pixel)

links to the video at my website

please check and bookmark my tumblr blog as i'm not sure if i will continue here at blogger !

No comments:

Post a Comment