Monday, December 19, 2016

BRANDNEW VIDEO : public sex 121 (12 minutes) HD video

sex with a hairy married stranger in public ! i was jerking in my car with the door open at a public park. a man was walking by and he saw me. i did get out of the car jerking my dick. he stopped and came back to me. he grabbed my dick. he is married (ring on his finger) and he fingered my ass ! i sucked his cock. to suck that married stranger cock in public made me so horny that i couldn’t hold any longer and so i came (hard to see in this video). unfortunately he did not shot his load on me. i guess he was too nervous to have sex with a man instead with his wife ? i hope i will meet this hot hairy married man again to get covered by his hot cum or to get fucked by him ! filmed with 8 cameras. HD video (1280 x 720 pixel)

links to the video at my website

please check and bookmark my tumblr blog as i'm not sure if i will continue here at blogger !

No comments:

Post a Comment