Monday, June 19, 2017

BRANDNEW VIDEO : public sex 135 (15 minutes) HD video

a stranger shot his load on me and i blew a massive load too in public ! i was jerking in my car with the door open at a public park close to the beach. a man caught me. he came to me and watched me jerking. 3 bicyclist was getting closer and so he was walking away. another man caught and watched me but he was to shy to grab my dick as more bicyclists was close and so he was walking away too. then a third man caught me ! he came to me and i jerked our cocks. he has a nice big dick. he was very horny and soon he shot his creamy load on my balls and legs. his cum felt great and so i shot my load too. i shot a huge load all over my shirt ! filmed with 10 cameras. HD video (1280 x 720 pixel)
links to the video at my website

please check and bookmark my tumblr blog as i'm not sure if i will continue here at blogger !

No comments:

Post a Comment