Monday, July 31, 2017

BRANDNEW VIDEO : cumsucking dad 25

i shot my load in the mouth of a stranger at a public car park ! i was playing with my cock in my car at a busy public car park. a stranger that already sucked my cock in my other video “cumsucking dad 8” was getting closer and he caught me jerking. he didn’t hesitate and began to suck my cock. he is one of those incredible talented cock suckers that can make me cum very soon ! i moaned to warn him that i was close but he continued to suck my big dick ! he wanted me to shot my load in his hungry mouth and so i gave him my load ! filmed with 5 cameras. HD video (1280 x 720 pixel)
links to the video at my website

please check and bookmark my tumblr blog as i'm not sure if i will continue here at blogger !

No comments:

Post a Comment