Monday, September 18, 2017

BRANDNEW VIDEO : public sex 140

a stranger jerked my cock in public until i shot a huge load ! i was jerking in my car with the door open at a public park while cars and bicyclists was driving by. a bicyclist saw me and he came back. he stopped in a distance at the bushes and he watched me jerking. as other people was getting closer he escaped to the bushes. i followed him. first he was to shy to get closer and he was watching me from a distance while i was standing outside my car jerking. but then he came closer. he was very nervous as other people was close in the park. but then he grabbed my fat cock and jerked it until i shot a huge load ! filmed with 8 cameras. HD video (1280 x 720 pixel)
links to the video at my website

please check and bookmark my tumblr blog as i'm not sure if i will continue here at blogger !

No comments:

Post a Comment