Monday, March 12, 2018

BRANDNEW VIDEO : public sex 152


a stranger shot his load on me in public ! i just shot my load a couple of minutes ago with another man and i wanted to leave. but another completely naked stranger was getting closer at a public park ! this is where this video starts. he saw me in my car without pants and he watched me from the bushes. then he came closer. this hairy daddy grabbed my dick while i was jerking his fat daddy meat. just when he shot his load on me another car stopped close to us and the man inside caught us ! i hope i will meet this hairy daddy again ! filmed with 7 cameras. HD video (1280 x 720 pixel)
links to the video at my website

please check and bookmark my tumblr blog as i'm not sure if i will continue here at blogger !

No comments:

Post a Comment