Monday, July 30, 2018

BRANDNEW VIDEO : public sex 162

sex with a hairy bear in public ! he caught me jerking in my car with the door open at a public beach. he came to me and we jerked our cocks while two men was walking behind us in the bushes. i fucked his cock with a transparent fleshlight. a car was driving by ! one of the men in the bushes was getting closer and he was standing beside my car and he watched us jerking. we had to stop as some people was getting closer at the beach and that hairy daddy bear was walking away. then i fucked the fleshlight until i shot my load. i hope i will meet this hairy daddy again ! filmed with 7 cameras. HD video (1280 x 720 pixel)
links to the video at my website

please check and bookmark my tumblr blog as i'm not sure if i will continue here at blogger !

No comments:

Post a Comment