Monday, January 23, 2017

BRANDNEW VIDEO : public fuck 79 (15 minutes) HD video

a hairy trucker fucked me in public ! i was jerking in my car with the door open at a public beach while many cars was driving by. a truck driver saw me and stopped his truck beside my car. he came to me and grabbed my balls. then he fucked me ! another car was driving by and the man inside saw us fucking ! he came back and stopped close to us and he watched us fucking ! i was so horny to get fucked in public by this very hairy truck driver and i shot my load ! then the truck driver pumped his load up my ass ! filmed with 9 cameras. HD video (1280 x 720 pixel)

links to the video at my website

please check and bookmark my tumblr blog as i'm not sure if i will continue here at blogger !

No comments:

Post a Comment