Monday, January 16, 2017

BRANDNEW VIDEO : public jerk 41 (8 minutes) HD video

massive cumshot for a married voyeur in public ! i was standing beside my car without pants at a public beach and i was jerking my cock. another car was getting closer and when the driver saw me he stopped just beside me. this married man (ring on his finger) watched me jerking for a while. then he opened the door of his car. to my surprise he was completely naked ! he was standing beside me watching me masturbate ! i was so horny that i couldn’t hold on any longer and so i shot a massive load of hot cum while this voyeur was watching me ! ! filmed with 9 cameras. HD video (1280 x 720 pixel)

links to the video at my website

please check and bookmark my tumblr blog as i'm not sure if i will continue here at blogger !

No comments:

Post a Comment