Monday, April 17, 2017

BRANDNEW VIDEO : public fuck 80 (15 minutes) HD video

a hairy stranger fucked me in public ! i was jerking in my car with the door open at a public park close to the beach. a stranger caught me. he came to me and jerked my dick ! we had to stop as another car was getting closer but then we continued. i wanted to get fucked by him ! he shoved his big cock up my ass way to fast ! i had no time to relax and he hurt my tight hole. so we had to wait a moment until i was ready for his fat dick. then he fucked me ! it just began to feel great to have that stranger cock up my ass ! but then another car just stopped in front of us and we had to stop without shooting our loads. the stranger was walking away and i hope i will meet him again to make him cum inside my ass ! filmed with 6 cameras. HD video (1280 x 720 pixel)

links to the video at my website

please check and bookmark my tumblr blog as i'm not sure if i will continue here at blogger !

No comments:

Post a Comment