Monday, April 24, 2017

BRANDNEW VIDEO : public sex 129 (7 minutes) HD video

a very hairy man shot his load on me in public. i was sitting in my car without pants with the door open at a a public beach. another car was driving by and the man inside saw me. he stopped his car beside mine and he came to me. he opened his pants and jerked his cock while i opened his shirt. he has a very hairy chest and belly and all that fur just felt great between my fingers ! i sucked his cock and then he shot his load on my chest. when he was done he just walked away and left me laying in my car with his hot cum on my chest ! filmed with 5 cameras. HD video (1280 x 720 pixel)

links to the video at my website

please check and bookmark my tumblr blog as i'm not sure if i will continue here at blogger !

No comments:

Post a Comment