Monday, May 8, 2017

BRANDNEW VIDEO : public sex 131 (30 minutes) HD video

a hairy daddy shot a massive load on me in public ! i was jerking in my car at a public car park with the door open. a man caught me and he sucked my cock. we had to stop several times as other cars was driving by. then he was walking away as some other people was getting closer. then a completely nude stranger was getting closer ! he was rubbing his cock ! this hairy daddy came to me and we jerked our cocks ! he fingered my ass and some cars was driving by ! then he sucked my cock. he continued to finger my tight ass when a man with his dog was walking close to us ! then he shot a HUGE load of hot cum all over me ! it was one of the hottest loads i have ever seen ! i wish all men could cum like this hairy dad !! filmed with 6 cameras. HD video (1280 x 720 pixel)

links to the video at my website

please check and bookmark my tumblr blog as i'm not sure if i will continue here at blogger !

No comments:

Post a Comment