Monday, December 4, 2017

BRANDNEW VIDEO : cumsucking dad 27

i shot my cum in the mouth of a stranger in public ! i was playing with my cock in my car at a public road at a beach. a stranger was getting closer. i opened the door. he was getting closer at the beach and he caught me. he came to me and when he saw my hard dick he said “fuck ! what a piece of cock you have !”.  without hesitation he began to suck my fat dick ! he is a very talented cock sucker and soon i moaned to warn him that i was close to cum. but he continued to suck my dick and so i shot my hot cum in his hungry mouth ! filmed with 9 cameras. HD video (1280 x 720 pixel)
links to the video at my website

please check and bookmark my tumblr blog as i'm not sure if i will continue here at blogger !

No comments:

Post a Comment