Monday, December 11, 2017

BRANDNEW VIDEO : public fuck 85

a 5 second quick fuck with a stranger in public ! i was playing with my cock in my car with the door open at a public park. a stranger caught me. i wanted him to fuck me but he was very nervous as other cars and a motorbike was close. he was jerking his dick too. then he put a condom on his cock and he was jerking and rubbing his dick between my legs. just when he was ready to cum he stuffed his cock up my butt to shot his load inside my ass ! and just at this moment a motorbike was driving by behind us ! he saw us and stopped his bike for a moment and he saw me getting fucked ! filmed with 7 cameras. HD video (1280 x 720 pixel)
links to the video at my website

please check and bookmark my tumblr blog as i'm not sure if i will continue here at blogger !

No comments:

Post a Comment